Parents and guardians must:
- Remain on the premises at all times
- Monitor their child to ensure that he/she is capable of using the equipment/rides safely.
- Know where their child is and ensure that the child is able to locate them.
Parents and guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
- Children are advised to wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers and wear socks at all times to minimize the risk of personal injury.
- Children must remove shoes, spectacles, jewellery and badges before entering the playframe.
- No food drink or chewing gum may be consumed in the play areas.
- All height and age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered to.
- Parents and guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated and that children who are unwell do not use the play equipment.
- Abusive behaviour to staff or other customers from either adults or children will not be tolerated.
- Group/party organizers should ensure that there are an adequate number of adults present for supervision of their charges.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises.
Snakes and Ladders encourages children to play and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include: Children being exposed to moderate physical activity. Children tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
Snakes and Ladders has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents/guardians must recognize and accept this risk.