In The Heart of Abingdon
with plenty of free parking…
Snakes & Ladders, Audlett Drive, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 3NJ. 01235 522 227. Find us
Bursting with indoor play activities, Snakes and Ladders is fun for children of all ages and is so much more than just soft play.
Children can explore the huge playframe, there’s imagination play, electric bikes to ride and an outdoor Adventure Assault Course.
Those aged less than 5 years have their own special dedicated zone and can join in our pre-school sessions. We’re a great venue for a birthday party too. Don’t forget your socks!
So many things to do
- Massive three tier playframe
- Slides, tunnels, ball ponds & rope climbs
- Huge dedicated zone for under 5’s
- Home corner, construction zone & Wow Toys area
- Electric motor bikes
- Comfortable café & leather sofas
- Outdoor Adventure Assault Course
- For schools and other registered groups of over 8 children please email us.
Especially for toddlers
- Lower off peak prices
- Huge dedicated zone for children under 5 years
- Boogie Beat sessions on term time Tuesdays – more
- Arty Crafty sessions on term time Thursdays – more
- Special toddler party packages – more
- Let us do everything – invitations, food, fun and party bags
- Choose from a Play Party or Toddler Party
- Why not hire the centre after hours?
- Traditional party games, mocktails and more
- Prices from £9.50 for a Toddler Party
- Prices from £12.50 for a Play Party
|1 year||2-4 years||5+ years||Adults|
Enjoy lower prices most term time weekdays when we are quieter. Peak prices apply during weekends, school holidays, bank holidays, inset days and festivals. Those visiting with children under 12 months of age will be charged the adult rate. Electric bikes £1.20.
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 6pm.
Last admissions 5.15pm.
Early closing on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve 4pm. Open 12 noon on New Year’s Day. Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
Playtime may be limited to 2 hours during busy periods. We welcome children aged 12 and under. No booking is required but do let us know if you are bringing more than 10 children. We suggest allowing one adult for every 5 children. Please remember to wear socks!