Snakes and Ladders Adventure Centres Ltd – Booking Terms and Conditions
By purchasing admission ticket(s) you accept and understand the Terms & Conditions of the play centre. You also agree to book and attend your session in line with any Government restrictions or legislation.
We advise that you arrive 15 minutes before the start of your play session so that your children do not miss any play time.
If you cannot attend a pre-booked session you may reschedule your session (free of charge) online at https://bookings.snakes-and-ladders.co.uk/user/login.php up until 12:00am on the day of your booking or by contacting your local centre up until 3pm on the day before your booking is due to take place. Cancellations made after this time will not be rebooked or refunded.
We reserve the right to cancel play sessions and re-schedule bookings if the weather conditions result in limited demand.
Tickets are subject to availability and are non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your ticket(s) in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through our website (including but not limited to selecting the wrong age group or number of tickets), if you are excluded from attending for any breach of our Terms and Conditions, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. However, we may, entirely at our discretion, refund you or exchange your ticket(s) in any of the situations mentioned above or where there has been any customer service issue that we consider warrants a full or partial refund or other offer of goodwill from us. Refunds will be made to the same payment card used to make the booking. No refunds are offered on purchases made with gift vouchers. Redeemed voucher codes cannot be re-used.
Allergens, Intolerances and Ingredients
We are unable to accommodate specific dietary requests or changes to our standard menu. Information on our food in relation to the 14 ingredients regarded as allergens by the Food Standards Agency is available on request. Please ask a member of our team who can provide allergen information for both the prepacked and non-prepacked food and drink we have available. We use many ingredients and shared equipment in our kitchens every day. Whilst we do our best to manage the cross contamination of ingredients, it is not possible for us to guarantee that our food meets allergen-free levels, given the facilities that we have available.
While Snakes and Ladders staff and management endeavour to ensure the safety of all visitors, it remains the responsibility of accompanying adults (person aged 18 or over) to supervise the children in their care while visiting the facility. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and remain the responsibility of said adult at all times.
- Accompanying adults must remain on the premises at all times. Monitor their child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment/rides safely. Accompanying adults must know where their child is and ensure that the child is able to locate them.
- Parents and guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
- Children are advised to wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers and must wear socks at all times to minimise the risk of personal injury. Tops should be tucked into bottom garments when using the slides on the play equipment. Children must remove shoes, spectacles, jewellery and badges before entering the playframe.
- Children must put their shoes on before using the motor bikes.
- No food drink or chewing gum may be consumed in the play areas.
- All age and height restriction imposed by the management must be adhered to.
- Accompanying adults are requested not to use the upper levels of the playframe during busy periods but must supervise from the ground level.
- In the event of emergency evacuation of the building, our staff will take immediate action to guide all children down from the playframe. Please meet the children you are accompanying at ground level and leave the building via the nearest fire exit.
- The Snakes and Ladders Team are here to help adults and children to make sure that everyone has a good time. Please be aware, however, that it is company policy not to tolerate any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards our Team or other customers. Any such behaviour may result in customers being asked to leave the premises.
- We ask that customers are sensitive when taking photographs and restrict their photos to their own children.
- Group/ party organisers must ensure that there are an adequate number of adults present for the supervision of their charges. We suggest allowing one adult for every 5 children.
- Strictly no smoking or vaping on the premises, including the outdoor area in Syon Park.
- If you are unable to locate your child, ask one of the team and we will help find them. Please inform us if you or your child has any sort of accident, however minor, so they can be checked out by a trained first aider.
- Parents and guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated. Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who become unwell whilst in the centre, must leave the centre immediately and must not use the play equipment. Although the government has relaxed the covid rules, we still ask for everyone’s protection that if you or any of your group are showing covid symptoms that you do not attend the centre.
- Hand sanitising stations are available around our sites. Hands must be sanitised on entry and exit, and before and after entering the playframes and play areas. Please help children to do so.
- Please supervise and encourage children to observe the safety signs and guidelines while in the playframe and around the building.
- We request that any onsite payments are, where possible, contactless. Please make sure that you have a valid method of payment
- We ask that customers vacate the building promptly at the end of their session to allow us to clean and sanitise thoroughly for incoming customers.
Snakes and Ladders encourages children to play and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include: Children being exposed to moderate physical activity. Children tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
Snakes and Ladders has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents/guardians must accept and recognise the risk.