In The Heart of Brentford
with plenty of free parking…
Bursting with indoor play activities, Snakes and Ladders is fun for children of all ages and is so much more than just soft play. There’s so much to do.
Snakes & Ladders, Syon Park, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 8JF. 020 8847 0946. Find us
Children can explore the huge playframe, there’s a huge imagination play area with a pint sized shops, and electric bikes to race!
Those aged less than 5 years have their own special dedicated zone and can join in our pre-school sessions. We’re a great venue for a birthday party too. Don’t forget your socks!
So many things to do
- Massive three tier playframe
- Huge imagination play area
- Slides, climbs, tunnels & mini sports pitch
- Electric motor bikes
- Dedicated zone for under 5’s
- NEW outdoor play area
- Comfortable café
- For schools and other registered groups of over 8 children please email us.
Especially for toddlers
- Lower off peak prices
- Dedicated zone for children under 5 years
- Huge imagination play zone
- Caterpillar Music sessions on term time Tuesdays more
- Arty Crafty sessions on term time Thursdays more
- Special toddler party packages
- We’ve amazing themed party rooms!
- Let us do everything – invitations, food, fun and party bags
- Choose from a Play Party or Toddler Party
- Why not hire the entire centre after hours?
- Treasure trails, mocktails and more
- Prices from £11.95 for a Toddler Party
- Prices from £17.95 for a Play Party
- Prices from £15.95 for an Off Peak Party
- Prices from £20.95 for a VIP Disco Party
|1 year||2-4 years||5+ years||Adults|
Enjoy lower prices most term time weekdays when we are quieter. Peak prices apply during weekends, school holidays, bank holidays, inset days and festivals. Those visiting with children under 12 months of age will be charged the adult rate. Electric bikes £1.20.
Open 7 days a week from 10am to 6pm.
Last admissions 5.15pm.
Early closing on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve 4pm. Open 12 noon on New Year’s Day. Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
Playtime may be limited to 2 hours during busy periods. We welcome children aged 12 and under. No booking is required but do let us know if you are bringing more than 10 children. We suggest allowing one adult for every 5 children. Please remember to wear socks!