Please take a moment to read these notes and help us to make your visit more fun.
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors we limit the play sessions to two hours during busy times when capacity is a premium. We request that our visitors do not bring their own food and drink into Snakes and Ladders.
If you are unable to locate your child, ask one of the team and we will help find them. Please inform us if you or your child has any sort of accident, however minor, so they can be checked out by a trained first aider.
While Snakes and Ladders staff and management endeavour to ensure the safety of all visitors, it remains the responsibility of accompanying adults (person over the age of 16 years) to supervise the children in their care while visiting the facility. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and remain the responsibility of said adult at all times.
- Parents and Guardians must remain on the premises at all times. Monitor their child to ensure that he/she is capable of using the equipment/rides safely. Know where their child is and ensure that the child is able to locate them.
- Parents and guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
- Children are advised to wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers and must wear socks at all times to minimise the risk of personal injury. Children must remove shoes, spectacles, jewellery and badges before entering the playframe.
- Children must put their shoes on before using the motor bikes.
- No food drink or chewing gum may be consumed in the play areas.
- All age and height restriction imposed by the management must be adhered to.
- Parents and guardians are requested not to use the upper levels of the playframe during busy periods.
- Parents and guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated and that children who are unwell do not use the play equipment.
- The Snakes and Ladders Team are here to help adults and children to make sure that everyone has a good time. Please be aware, however, that it is company policy not to tolerate any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards our Team or other customers. Any such behaviour may result in customers being asked to leave the premises.
- Group/ party organisers must ensure that there are an adequate number of adults present for the supervision of their charges.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises, including the outdoor areas in Syon Park.
Snakes and Ladders encourages children to play and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include: Children being exposed to moderate physical activity. Children tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
Snakes and Ladders has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents/guardians must accept and recognise the risk.
There is a free admission for a carer of children or adults who are registered disabled. The advertised child/adult admission charge (according to site) applies to the customer who is being accompanied by a carer .
Our current online booking system is not able to process admission of free carers, therefore we ask that you e-mail site with the photo/scan of the DLA letter and your telephone number, and we will contact you and assist in booking your visit to Snakes and Ladders.
Disabled parking is available on all of our sites (adjacent to our premises in Syon Park).
If you require further details or advice regarding the suitability of our facilities, timing your visit or accessibility, please call or e-mail your local site.