Party Terms and Conditions
- A £50 deposit must be paid to secure your booking. If you cancel the party less than 21 days before the date of your party your deposit is non-refundable although rescheduling to a mutually agreeable time is possible in the event of a cancellation.
- Through payment of this deposit you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions and safety notice. You accept that you and your representatives are ultimately responsible for the supervision of the children in the party at all times while on Snakes and Ladders premises.
- We reserve the right to decline your booking and undertake to refund your deposit.
- The balance of the party payment will be payable at least 4 days prior to the party, when exact final numbers must be confirmed and no further changes may be made to your party package. Your confirmed final number is the minimum number you will be charged for. While we shall endeavour to cater for unexpected guests, please be aware that this may not always be possible. If additional food and table space cannot be provided, additional guests will be charged at our standard entry tariff applicable at the time of the party. Payment for additional guests must be made at the time of entry.
- When there are fewer guests than our required minimum number you will be charged for the required minimum number of 10.
- Children are and remain the responsibility of the adults accompanying them and we therefore suggest visitors allow at least one adult (aged 18 or over) for every five children attending.
- Any changes to the standard party package must be authorised by the management and confirmed in writing. We should be advised of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Allergens, intolerances and ingredients: Please ask a member of our team who can provide allergen information for both prepacked and non-prepacked party food and drink. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate any specific dietary requests or changes to our standard menu. We use many ingredients and shared equipment in our kitchens every day. Whilst we do our best to manage the cross contamination of ingredients, we cannot guarantee that our food meets allergen-free levels. Information on our food in relation to the 14 ingredients regarded as allergens by the Food Standards Agency is available on request. We recommend that party guests with allergies, intolerances or food hypersensitivities bring in their own food for consumption, with prior authorisation. This food should be stored in a sealed and labelled container and must remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult. Your party will still receive the same amount of meals for the number of children you have paid for. The accompanying adult is responsible for managing any food consumed by any guests with allergies, intolerances or food hypersensitivities at all times.
Some dishes may contain bones.
- Each party group will be allocated one table and four chairs. We regret that we are unable to provide additional seating for more than four adults. Additional seating may be available elsewhere in the building. As we have limited capacity for accompanying adults we allow only one free adult per party guest.
- Parents should note that party rooms are in constant use on busy days, hence the use of the room is restricted to the final 45 minutes and thereafter rooms must be vacated. Party poppers, piñatas, streamers and indoor fireworks are not permitted in the party rooms.
- We regret that Snakes and Ladders does not provide birthday cakes. Host parents are requested to make their own provision in this respect. Cakes requiring refrigeration are not recommended since we are not able to offer this service. We regret that no other food or drink may be brought onto the premises.
- A container will be provided for you to collect the coats, shoes and gifts brought by your guests. The customer holding the party is entirely responsible for the shoes, gifts, coats and other clothing at all times. Please be aware that the management does not accept responsibility for customers’ property lost or damaged on the premises.
- Should you encounter any difficulties during the course of your party, please ask for the duty manager immediately, who will endeavour to resolve any issues on the spot. Any matter that they are unable to resolve should be addressed to the customer services manager via the Snakes and Ladders website’s Feedback option within 14 days.
- Please note that any complaints regarding party food must be raised on the day of the party.
While Snakes and Ladders staff and management endeavour to ensure the safety of all visitors, it remains the responsibility of accompanying adults (person aged 18 or over) to supervise the children in their care while visiting the facility. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and remain the responsibility of said adult at all times.
- Accompanying adults must remain on the premises at all times. Monitor their child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment/rides safely. Accompanying adults must know where their child is and ensure that the child is able to locate them.
- Parents and guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this.
- Children are advised to wear long sleeved shirts and long trousers and must wear socks at all times to minimise the risk of personal injury. Tops should be tucked into bottom garments when using the slides on the play equipment. Children must remove shoes, spectacles, jewellery and badges before entering the playframe.
- Children must put their shoes on before using the motor bikes.
- No food drink or chewing gum may be consumed in the play areas.
- All age and height restriction imposed by the management must be adhered to.
- Accompanying adults are requested not to use the upper levels of the playframe during busy periods but must supervise from the ground level.
- In the event of emergency evacuation of the building, our staff will take immediate action to guide all children down from the playframe.
Please meet the children you are accompanying at ground level and leave the building via the nearest fire exit.
- The Snakes and Ladders Team are here to help adults and children to make sure that everyone has a good time. Please be aware, however, that it is company policy not to tolerate any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards our Team or other customers. Any such behaviour may result in customers being asked to leave the premises.
- Group/ party organisers must ensure that there are an adequate number of adults present for the supervision of their charges. We suggest allowing one adult for every 5 children.
- Strictly no smoking or vaping on the premises, including the outdoor area in Syon Park.
- If you are unable to locate your child, ask one of the team and we will help find them. Please inform us if you or your child has any sort of accident, however minor, so they can be checked out by a trained first aider.
- Parents and guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated. Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who become unwell whilst in the centre, must leave the centre immediately and must not use the play equipment.
- All visits must be undertaken in line with any current Government restrictions
Snakes and Ladders encourages children to play and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include: Children being exposed to moderate physical activity. Children tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
Snakes and Ladders has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents/guardians must accept and recognise the risk.
Reducing the risk of transmission of Covid-19
Please do not visit Snakes and Ladders if you should be self-isolating, or if you have symptoms of the Coronavirus including: A high temperature, persistent new cough and/or a loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste.
Enhanced cleaning is carried out and ventilation is utilised to help reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19. Please respect others space and keep separate from those with whom you do not normally meet whilst queuing to enter the site, at the Café, the toilets or other areas.
Please supervise and encourage your children to observe the safety signs and guidelines while in the playframe and around the building.
Please help us reduce the need for contact between staff and customers by placing your rubbish in the bins provided. We request that any onsite payments are, where possible, contactless to prevent any unnecessary contact for you and our staff. Please make sure that you have a valid method of payment.
We ask that customers vacate the building promptly at the end of their party to allow us to clean and sanitise thoroughly for incoming customers.
Face Coverings and Hygiene
In line with Government recommendations, we encourage customers aged 11+ to wear a face covering on entry and throughout your visit to Snakes and Ladders except when you are sitting while eating or drinking or are unable to do so due to a health or disability reason.
Hand sanitising stations are available around our sites. Hands must be sanitised on entry and exit, and before and after entering the playframes and play areas. Please help children to do so.