Snakes & Ladders in Abingdon
Book Online Now
Get ready for your next indoor adventure! Bursting with indoor play activities, Snakes and Ladders is fun for children of all ages and is so much more than just soft play.
So many things to do!
- Massive three tier playframe
- Amazing Science Discovery Centre
- Slides, tunnels & rope climbs
- Huge dedicated zone for under 5’s
- Home corner, construction zone & Wow Toys area
- Comfortable café
- For schools and other registered groups of over 8 children please email us.
Please do not visit Snakes and Ladders if you are required to be self-isolating, or if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
If our phone lines are busy, please email us with any enquiries at email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Latest Update on Safety Measures
Following the further relaxation of government restriction, please note that the safety measures below are in place:
- To ensure safe capacity limits and to aid space and ventilation, 2-hour timed customer sessions are in place to allow enhanced cleaning to be carried out between sessions. ‘Walk in’ customers will be accepted without a booking, only if capacity allows, so we recommend booking online in advance.
- Each general play admission booking will be allocated one table for the duration of their play session. We regret that we are unable to provide additional tables.
- The NHS COVID-19 App QR Code poster is on display for those who wish to check in.
- We request that any onsite payments are, contactless wherever possible, to prevent any unnecessary contact for you and our staff.
- Our team will continue to wear face coverings, unless exempt. In line with Government recommendations, we encourage customers aged 11+ to wear a face covering on entry and throughout your visit to Snakes and Ladders, except when you are sitting while eating or drinking or are exempt.
- Hand sanitising stations are available around the playcentre. Hands must be sanitised on entry and exit, and before and after entering the playframes and play areas.
You can find further details of our safety measures and answers to your questions on our FAQs page here.
|1 year||2-4 years||5+ years||Adults|
Enjoy lower prices most term time weekdays when we are quieter. Peak prices apply during weekends, school holidays, bank holidays, inset days and festivals. Those visiting with children under 12 months of age will be charged the adult rate.
Open 7 days a week with the following 2 Hour Sessions Per Day:
Off Peak Sessions
Mon – Wed: 9:30-11:30, 12:00-14:00
Thu – Fri: 12:00-14:00, 16:00-18:00
Weekends & School Holidays: 9:00-11:00, 11:30-13:30, 14:00-16:00
In between each session, our team will be carrying out additional deep cleaning.
Early closing on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve 4pm. Open 12 noon on New Year’s Day Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
We welcome children aged 12 and under. We suggest allowing one adult for every 5 children. Please remember to wear socks!
We reserve the right to cancel play sessions and re-schedule bookings if the weather conditions result in limited demand.
Birthday Parties are back! Find out more
Enjoy a 2 hour play party with:
- Access to a fabulous themed party room for the final 45 minutes
- Hot food and an ice lolly for each child
- And of course, all the fun of our amazing Indoor Adventure Playcentre!
- Optional extras for kids and adults will be available to add on too!
We expect popular dates to sell out quickly, so we recommend you book as soon as possible to secure your preferred date.